Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Visitors

David and I were just talking about all the people that still want to come and see him and he took a big deep breath in and made a decision. He has requested that there be no more visitors except family until after the transplant. He is feeling very down in the dumps and he just doesn't like people seeing him like this. I am hoping that you will all respect this decision and who knows he may change his mind in a week or two but for now this is how he feels.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. May the Lord comfort you and lift your spirits. There are many people praying for you each and every day. Let go of your worries and let God take care of them. He will. You know that He will. Bless you David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent a long 4 months in the hospital and I know it can really get you down. Please let the love of your family and your Heavenly Father wash over you and comfort you. They love you so very much. I know it is difficult right now, but the Lord knows all of this and He desires to carry this burden for you, try to release it to Him.
    "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27
    You are in our constant prayers David.
    Love in Christ,
    Terri Meacham

    ReplyDelete