Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oops... I forgot!!

A couple of things about his new room that I forgot to mention.... first off, we are being granted a huge favor by just being able to be in this new room so we really have to mind our p's and q's while there!

  1. Dave does have a phone, but he can have LIMITED amount of phone calls so we have only given out the phone # to family members, please be understanding of this.
  2. He can only have 3 visitors at a time, in addition to me or his dad, and it has to be quiet while visitors are there.
  3. No one under the age of 12 is allowed in the room with him, our friend/nurse Julie got a special exception made for his brother and sister, but that is it, no more, so please don't ask.
  4. Visiting hours are 11am to 8pm.

I think that is it, I got so excited about our own room I forgot all the legalities!!! HAHAHA

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment