Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8th, 2009

We have some great days over this way, I must say! Both of us are worn out from the company, but the change of pace has been very nice. Sondra left today, and I was sad to see her go! The visit was a great one and a very inspiring one, we haven't seen each other in quite a few years, and with this all happening with David it threw us together and gave us each time to realize that we needed to catch up and reconnect again, I personally am loving that. God, you are truly wonderful with the magic web that you weave for us in our lives, I am so glad you are providing us the direction and that we do not have to drive this road blindly.

My brother Rick drove up late last night and is planning on staying until Friday, so Dave is really happy about that as well. He loves hanging out with him and just chilling on the computer together. Also today we had a special visit from our new friend Sarah, she was one of our ICU nurses and we hit it off really well in the ICU, and our friendship has continued now that we are out of the hospital. I can truly see that we will be life long friends, and that again is something that I know the Lord had planned for each of us. We have all 3 really connected in a special way, and she has been great for Dave and I. She and I have really bonded and have become very close, and I am loving that. So she stayed and visited with us for most of the afternoon today, which was wonderful.

Dave is feeling really good, a little tired because of late night computer games (snicker) but overall really well. He is taking ALL of his meds PRAISE GOD, and behaving like a good little boy! I am really proud of him and all that he has accomplished in such a short time, what an example and motivation he has been for so many people, including myself. Tomorrow is our big clinic day, so we will be at the hospital all day long then on Friday he has to get an infusion done, so the next couple of days will be busy ones.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. Praise God for all the wonderful blessings. It is also wonderful to hear that Dave is now taking all of his meds. We will continue to keep you in our prayers. God bless!

    richandlori (wmowners friends)

    ReplyDelete