Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22nd, 2009

Today was a good day! Dave had cardiac rehab today as well as his 4 hour infusion over at the hospital after rehab. I took that 4 hours to good use and made a lunch date with my new friend Sarah, boy was that sooo much fun! Real honest to goodness girl time! I didn't realize how much I had really been missing that! We had a great lunch and then sat outside and enjoyed this beautiful weather and talked for almost 3 hours! It was so fantastic, she and I have really connected and she has been such a blessing to me! I felt very refreshed and happy after we parted ways and I went and picked up David. When I picked him up he smiled and said, "yep you've been with Sarah" I laughed and said, "how can you tell?" And he said,"cuz you are all happy". I just laughed at him! He has been in much better spirits these days and is constantly giving me a hard time, this is how I know he is feeling better!

Tomorrow is clinic day, but no biopsy so it should be a short visit! His blood pressure has been a little high so they may adjust his meds some but other then that I am expecting it to be a pretty standard visit. Doug will be coming here for the weekend and I am going home for the first time in 3 weeks! I am glad, I am starting to forget what it looks like! :) Dave is really starting to improve in all areas and that makes me really happy! He is starting to behave like his old self again and that just makes me feel happy all over. I can honestly say that there was a time not so long ago that I didn't think it would be possible to feel honest to goodness happiness or laughter in my heart again. I am so glad that I have a God that has shown me the error of my thinking and that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH HIM WHO SAVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment