- That David really listens to the doctor and other staff and is lead to really change his behavior and attitude.
- That his heart would soften to the fact that we are all just trying to help him, not nag him and be on his case all the time.
- That the Lord will give David the strength to make these changes.
- That David can really be honest and let go with the therapist and be open to her suggestions.
- That he will start getting on his knees and asking the Lord for help through this and ask for the desire to change.
- Please pray for my husband and other children that they can stay strong just a little bit longer.
- Pray for me that I will continue to have a joyous heart even though it is some days really hard to be joyful for two of us.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Some stuff to Ponder......
Tomorrow we go into clinic and I deeply nervous about that visit, only because there has been little to no improvement in David's attitude this week. I know the team are working on a plan together and I am anxious to see what they come up with. Then on Friday he has his therapist appt and she has asked that I come with him as well, this came about after she talked to the nurse and found out that David wasn't being honest in his sessions with her. So we have an emotional 2 days ahead of us, and I am asking for some big prayers here! Here is what we need as a family in regards to prayer: